Friday, May 23, 2008

Update from America's West

The move is complete. We arrived in Denver, Colorado on Sunday, May 16th. It was a long and miserable trip across the country. I went to a doctor in Iowa who diagnosed me with acute bronchitis. I am still feeling the lingering affects of it since I have not been able to take the necessary time to rest and get well.
Brenda had her first experience with her new job on Tuesday. She met everyone she will be working with and got a flavor for what all her job will entail. She will begin full-time work on Tuesday. I had a job interview on that same day, and I was offered a job teaching at risk youth at an alternative high school. I will begin teaching in July. We are so grateful for the Lord's provision. Income should start coming in mid-June...
We will have internet at our home next week, so I will begin to post more regularly on The Wayfarer at that time. Thanks to all of you who have supported and prayed for us! We are thankful for you!

No comments: